cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems with websites not loading.

18 REPLIES
Journeyman

I too was having this problem with my Sprint AirCard starting Mid-July 2011. If you go to the properties of your connection in Windows and change your DNS numbers to use Google's DNS servers you'll be all set. Numbers are 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

Mike

Journeyman

Mine got fixed about 3 days ago. My 3G  is geting 1 mb & my 4G is working again so HOPEFULLY it stays like dis!

Journeyman

I also am afraid to say or type also....Lol. but yes, mine started to work last night also and so far so good. We are probably on the same tower then. Now if only 4g would come out here then I would be a happy customer!!

Journeyman

To O.C.B.:  Well, I almost hate to say it, let alone even type it, but its been working all day today. Actually, after being the worst it has probably been yesterday during the day, started working good late evening yesterday and good ever since. I know you're right next door (I'm in Almont) so I'm wondering how yours is doing over in Allenton. Still debating taking my new modem back and re-activating my old one so I'm not stuck in a new 2 yr agreement incase it start to happen again. I've only had it 10 days. Had the old modem 4 years with NEVER a problem :-)

Journeyman

In our house we have (2)  Sprint MiFi air cards and I have been having problems for over a week with both of them  not loading the web pages also 99% of the time i get the "Internet Explorer cannot display the web page".  I also have an Sprint Epic phone with a "Hotspot" on it and that works fine.  But the MiFi units will not work.  I didn't get to the point of taking my computer in yet, but I have done 2 system restores on it thinking I had done something to it.....I live in the 48412 zip (Attica).  You are not alone.

Journeyman

Well I live in  the 48002 zip and seem to be having the same problem. However, not just at my house but everywhere I go and try!!! I have the EVO 4g and the hotspot is the only way I can get internet in my house also. I am soooooooooo tired of calling Sprint because it does no good. I have updated everything, took out battery and even factory reset my phone,,,Very, Very unhappy right now

Journeyman

SWAMPCITYCRIP26 wrote:

No its on my cell phone. It started since from my epic & now its doing the samething on my evo 3D.

EXACT same problem here with Evo 4G and zip code 40701.  For over a week now On about 75% of random websites, google, ebay, facebook, yahoo, CNN etc. etc. it loads just unclickable links, wont load at all, or loads with red x's for pics.  This happens on 3 different computers either hotspotted or tethered and happens on the phone browser itself with nothing else connected to it.  My niece, also in zip 40701, has an LG Optimus with hotspot and it works fine side by side with my Evo that is malfunctioning.   Get this, I did every reset possible with tech support over the phone and chat and then finally had my phone replaced by tech support 5 days ago with a refurbished Evo 4g... got it in the mail, fired it up and... same problem.    Ive since been to two stores, one today, where a tech worked on it behind closed doors.  Today it was actually fixed for about 2 hours but got home a minute ago and bingo, problems are back!  Im in a rural area and this is the only internet thats avaiable, no DSL, no cable, nothing!  And its driving me nuts!  Please help or at least say "there's a widespread network problem and we will get it fixed ASAP!"  instead of denying and deflecting.  Customers won't drop you if youre honest theres a problem, I would come closer to doing that by being jerked around much longer.

Journeyman

same here evo 4g unable to load page issue stated last week.

Journeyman

KNOCK ON WOOD, IT STARTED WORKING HERE @ 49229 and 49286

Journeyman

I thought i was to. So i brought a new phone & everything then the new phone started doing the samething so i called them again & they keep saying its a tower issue but they have been saying that for a while now & they say they dont have an exact time & date when the issue will be resolved so i dont know what else to do.