cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn More Miles with Sprint and AAdvantage

Community Manager

image.png

As an AAdvantage® member and a Sprint customer, you can not only earn additional miles simply by registering your AAdvantage member number with us, but you can continue to earn miles each and every year. Let's take a quick look at how the program works:

New Sprint Customers

• Earn 25,000 miles with your new Sprint account and at least one line activation
  • Earn an up to an additional 5,000 miles when your Sprint account has at least one active line in good standing

Current Sprint Customers

• Earn up to 5,000 AAdvantage miles each year

Head over to our AAdvantage Offer page to get started.

If you aren’t already a Sprint customer, you can still register your AAdvantage number with Sprint and take advantage of our great lease and purchase prices on the latest phones, tablets, and accessories.

And with our incredible service plans, including options for single and multiple lines, international calling, tablets, and even unlimited talk, text and data, you can get connected for less than you might expect.

1 Comment
Journeyman

I switched to sprint today from Verizon to take advantage of the 20k AA miles promo. the store sales rep suggested the Kickstart plan since I’m new to sprint - so I switched and found out later today that I’m ineligible for the 20k points because of the kickstart plan!!
**bleep**! pure deception. 
back to Verizon tomorrow.