cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Magic Box

Community Manager

Sprint Magic Box.jpeg

The Sprint Magic box really is magical. It's the world's first all-wireless small cell, and that's a beautiful thing for businesses and consumers alike. Of course, if you don't know what a wireless small cell is (and most people don't, so don't feel bad), then I suppose I should probably explain what it can do for you and what makes the Sprint Magic Box so groundbreaking.

About the size of a shoe box, the Sprint Magic Box is an indoor, self-configuring small cell that, when placed near a window and plugged into a power outlet, connects to a nearby Sprint cell site. Once connected, it will boost your data signals so you can get more bars, accelerate LTE data speeds from the nearest Sprint tower, and increase your average upload and download speeds by more than 200 percent – all of which serves to give you better connectivity, higher quality streaming videos and faster app experiences. Best of all, it won't interfere with your Wi-Fi signal – so you'll never have to worry about complicating your existing system by installing the Sprint Magic Box.

Regardless of what size home you have, the Sprint Magic Box will boost your signal throughout your space. In fact, just one Magic Box can cover, on average, 30,000 square feet of indoor space, and will even extend coverage up to 100 meters (328 feet) outdoors. So, unless you live in a mini-mall, just one box will be plenty.

To find out if you are eligible to get a Sprint Magic Box, visit https://www.sprint.com/landings/magic-box-eligibility/index.html.

1 Comment
Journeyman

This Sprint Magicbox is great. Even though im only 2.8 miles from the closest signal tower, in a motorhome, my signal was horrible and kept getting knocked offline. After fighting with my hotspot device for almost a month, calling tech support just about every day for almost 3 weeks, AND swapping out my hotspot unit, and MANY factory resets, customer service suggested i get their "Magicbox". The shipping only took 3 days and i received it via UPS.

After setting it up and letting it boot itself and finding the right window in my RV to put it in, IT WORKS GREAT!!!!!. I've been able to get and STAY online all night and all day today so far. It REALLY boosted the signal. Where i had only 1-2 bars, I now have ALL the bars lit up and the speed is EXCELLENT. I have NO complaints about this unit. If you live in an area that has a weak signal i DEFINITELY recommend contacting Sprint and asking them to send you one of these Magicboxes.

Stuart, a.k.a. roadwanderer3