cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why You Need the Samsung Galaxy Note8

Community Manager

Samsung Galaxy Note8.jpeg

Big, bold, and beautiful, the Samsung Galaxy Note8 ticks all the boxes – and then some. It's a cutting-edge device that's so multi-functional it'll become integral to your life in about five minutes flat.

For starters, the cameras are spectacular. With two rear 12MP rear cameras (one wide-angle lens with low-light capabilities, and one with a telephoto lens), plus an 8MP front-facing camera with a wide-angle lens, the Samsung Galaxy Note8 cameras allow you to snap pro-quality photos without any additional accessories.

And for music lovers, the Note8 comes with earphones tuned by AKG, which feature woofers and tweeters for better quality sound – no matter what you're listening to.

That said, my favorite feature is the Galaxy Note8 S Pen. I love that it allows you to write on images, create your own gifs, take notes – even without having to wake your device, doodle and explore your own creativity. And, if you occasionally have what I like to refer to as "sausage fingers," and seem to tap all the wrong keys on your phone's tiny keyboard, the Galaxy Note8 S Pen can help with that, too. But the S Pen doesn't stop there! It even allows you to capture articles, emails, and documents, then mark them up with notes and asides, as well as quickly switch back and forth between two open apps, magnify whatever you need to in order to take a closer look, and translate words or sentences, and convert currencies and measurement units in seconds. In my very humble opinion, the Galaxy Note8 S Pen is pretty magical and really makes the device something special.

If have questions about the Galaxy Note8 or would like to experience it for yourself, you can Live Chat with our customer service team or give them a call at 1-866-275-1411.