Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Essential SIM Network PIN Unlock

Highlighted
Journeyman

Essential SIM Network PIN Unlock

Hello!

I am a new owner of an Essential PH-1.  When I transfer my SIM card from my current phone to this phone, I get the attached message.  I’ve tried every PIN I can think of, but none of them work.  I’m sure the phone was used on the Sprint network before I took possession, but I’m having trouble unlocking the phone.  Not totally sure how to unlock the SIM, so any help would be appreciated!!!

C03213EE-39FF-4E9B-95EB-517D9D5B0C60.png

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hi there, I'd be happy to look into this for you. However, I'll need some more information. I'll send you a PM. 

S.R
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat