cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Franklin r910

Journeyman

Franklin r910

I've called "tech support" and what not no go, on my issue.

So here it is I have the Franklin r910 my issue is the band switching to band 41 witch is terrible where I am and my internet pretty much turns into terrible dialup. I don't know if sprint prioritizes band 41 or what but on band 26 my connect is pretty decent and id like it to stay there. I've seen on like reddit and such that if you have the msl code you can access the hidden menu and select your band this would be excellent if possible. otherwise Id have to pretty much terminate the service...

4 REPLIES 4
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Franklin r910

Howdy swampdog. Changing bands isn't promoted by Sprint I've seen some customer do it and it works out great, and for other it's a complete disaster. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.

I'd like to look into your area. May I have a couple cross streets, and the zip?

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

I think its a dead zone 48131 plank and stewart

Tags (1)

I don't see any reported issues there and the coverage should be good. Is this the only phone you've had issues with on our service here?

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat