cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Pixel 2 Continually Saying Not Compatible with Sprint

Highlighted
Journeyman

Google Pixel 2 Continually Saying Not Compatible with Sprint

So I have a Google Pixel 2 currently. They come unlocked since you're buying from Google. My pixel had some glitching so after I ran through all the fixes, Google is sending me a replacement device. 
Well the replacement (The same phone I currently have) isn't compatible with Sprint. I spend hours on the phone, on chat, in store, trying to figure out how to make it work. Sprint eventually says, no its this phone, go back to Google. So Google has sent me a replacement for the replacement they say should work, and yet again Sprint is saying the IMEI is incompatible. I've talked to everyone in circles. Can someone please help me get my replacement device activated? I have a SIM that is compatible with the Google Pixel in the phone I'm currently using. 

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care

Re: Google Pixel 2 Continually Saying Not Compatible with Sprint

I'd like to help you out with that. Send me a private message with the IMEI of the phone, I'll see if it is necessary to submit a ticket to have the phone added to our database for it to work. Just click on my name and "select send a message". 

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat