cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help unlocking my pixel 3a xl

Journeyman

Help unlocking my pixel 3a xl

I need my pixel 3a xl unlocked. I spoke with customer service for like 2 hours the other day but they were not helpful. Please advise how I get this unlocked. Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
Wizard

Re: Help unlocking my pixel 3a xl

Howdy Therafescv. I'll be more than happy to look into getting this phone unlocked for you. The Pixels are a smidge tricky, and have to go to a specail team for unlock. I sent you a PM so I can gather some info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

I am in same boat. Spoke with multiple customer care reps several times, they said device was unlocked but pixel says device is still locked. Please help. 

IMEI

Sprint Social Care

Hi there praneeth900 ! Was the unlock for domestic or international usage? Also, we'd like to let you know that even if a different carrier activates a Sprint device on its network, we do not make any guarantees as to how a Sprint device will perform on another carrier's network or that any or all device features or functions will be fully or partially operational.

Did you already try inserting the SIM card on the device?

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

It was unlocked for domestic and international use. I am trying to use the phone with the international SIM and also tried out with domestic SIM's to make sure it's not a carrier issue. As soon as I insert SIM, it gives me a message saying "Please reach to carrier to unlock phone". Under developer options, "OEM unlocking" is also disabled saying this option is not available for carrier locked phones. 

Can you please look at the solution offered in below forums? There seems to be a different process for unlocking these phones. The solution was offered by @Cat_Sprint and @Katey88_Sprint 

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Moto-Google-Essential-Others/Help-unlocking-my-pixel-3a-xl/m-p/10626...

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Problem-Solvers-Archive/unlocked-pixel-3a-xl/m-p/1060155/highlight/f...

Sprint Social Care

praneeth900

Yes, thanks! We're aware of that process, however, we need to set the right expectations and confirm that previous steps have been exhausted. In all cases, let's access your information to continue assisting you. I'll do everything on my end to help. Please send us a Private Message as soon as you have a chance. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you. I have just sent you a private message. 

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat