Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with activating my pixel

Highlighted
Journeyman

Help with activating my pixel

Hello,

I hope someone will be able to help me with an issue I am having with activating my Pixel. I am having an extremely hard time getting my Pixel activated.

I had the exact same issue a while ago and a gentlemen with handle @Sprint_Michael was able to help me and the below was his response. Is there anyone from support that can help me?

The following was his comment at the time

"Thank you.

We've submitted a request to have the device activated under your line. Please wait 2-3 business days to have this done. You can keep the ticket number as reference SD4139301. If there is anything else we can do for you in the meantime, don't hesitate to ask! Thank you for choosing Sprint and enjoy the rest of your day!"

1 REPLY
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Help with activating my pixel

Hey Pradeeprao! Send me a private message with the MEID of that Pixel and I should be able to assist with this for you!

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat