cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly voicemail notification

Journeyman

Hourly voicemail notification

I get an hourly text message telling me I have a voicemail when there is no voicemail. I have a moto 4. I have had the voicemail indicator on since I got phone but never got text messages before. I went to Sprint store and they tried to clear voicemail indicator but couldn't then showed me their phones had it stuck on too,  Don't know if two things are related. I have cleared data for app and restarted phone.

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Hourly voicemail notification

That's odd! Let's see if we can get this figured out. What kind of phone are you using? If you are using an Android phone, how do you normally access your voicemail (dial directly or using Sprint's Visual Voicemail App)?

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

I have a moto e4 that I bought from Sprint. I dial voicemail directly. I have the Sprint voicemail app on the phone but can't figure out how to delete it.  The hourly messages started yesterday. Before that it was more random. I would get a text message that I had a voicemail and there would be none. Service is spotty here so I have an Airrave. My provider shifts from Sprint to Extended Network to Roaming a lot even inside the house. Also the voicemail indicator on the status bar is usually on whether I have a voicemail or not. I have removed most apps from phone but for a while was getting a Sim card full error when the text came in. If I deleted the text there was plenty of room. 

Normally do you just dial into your voicemail directly?

Journeyman

I just tap on the phone service message. on my main screen  or go to phone and dial in.

OK - I'd like to get some additional info from you so I can access your account and take a look at things behind the scenes. Keep an eye on your inbox for a PM from me. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat