cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMEI Not Sprint Network Eligible on Google-Provided Replacement Pixel 2 XL

Journeyman

Re: IMEI Not Sprint Network Eligible on Google-Provided Replacement Pixel 2 XL

QKCQC@sprint.com was where the text message to call sprint support 855-423-6623. Once I called I gave them the ticket number and they told me the phone was not compatible and to get google to send my another phone.  I already shipped out the phone so I am waiting for the 2nd replacement phone.

Community Manager

OK, hit me up when you get the new phone.

@drewbk718 wrote:

QKCQC@sprint.com was where the text message to call sprint support 855-423-6623. Once I called I gave them the ticket number and they told me the phone was not compatible and to get google to send my another phone.  I already shipped out the phone so I am waiting for the 2nd replacement phone.

Journeyman

The replacement phone sent by google worked.  I was able to get the IMEI after the 2nd replacement RMA was processed. With the IMEI I was able to activate it online. So if anyone runs into this problem get google to send you another phone and just hope the phone they send you can be activated. 

GrandMaster

might give you a giggle when you go back and look at what they told you...yet they sent you a second device and it was able to be added without any issues.

wonder what the main difference was between the one they sent the first time and the second

@drewbk718 wrote:
Google is saying these are the bands if if sprint is not compatible find another carrier.

GSM/EDGE: Quad-band (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
UMTS/HSPA+/HSDPA: Bands 1/2/4/5/8
CDMA EVDO Rev A: BC0/BC1/BC10

FDD-LTE: Bands 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/20/25/26/28/29/30/32/66
TD-LTE: Bands 38/40/41

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat