cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moto G4 showing ineligible

Journeyman

Moto G4 showing ineligible

I was using this phone previously whoch was fully paid off then upgraded to s9 and broke the screen. Now i wanna go back to my moto g4 and it shows ineligible.. None is able to help me out. I am getting run arpund since 4 days.

4 REPLIES 4
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Moto G4 showing ineligible

Hi there! Was the Moto G4 previously active on Sprint? 

Yes, it was. Then I swapped with galaxy s9plus unlocked and broke my screen in few months. So I need to switch back to moto g4. Thanks much!
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Great.  Can you send me a Private Message with the IMEI of that G4? I want to make sure it's still loaded in our system.  If you also provide your account  info(phone number you want it active on, account PIN), I'll be able to swap that phone onto your line as well. 

Awesome, thank you.! I sent you a PM with ICCID as well! Really appreciate it!!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat