cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moto e5 play unlock issue

Journeyman

Moto e5 play unlock issue

I bought Moto e5 play from Sprint website, like to get it unlocked but it is uicc is still locked,  Sprint says it's  unlocked. Wasted so much time in this please help me

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Moto e5 play unlock issue

Hi there. Our requirements for an unlock are outlined in the following link: SOLUTION: Sprint Hints for Successful Unlocks

We will either need your Sprint account info or the former Sprint account owner's name or account number. If you have that information available, please send me a PM so we can look into this further for you. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

Please let me know if you have any luck with this. I spent many hours trying to unlock my Moto e5 Play. Sprint would tell me it was unlocked, but the phone would keep telling me it's locked. I went through several phone calls and many private messages. They had me reset the phone settings multiple times (##72786#) and eventually just gave up and told me to factory reset the phone. If there's some trick specific to this phone, I'd love to know what it is. Thanks!

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Hi Brian. We had some changes to our unlock process over the last few months to help streamline things on our end. I looked over your past convos and saw the IMEI you were requesting had an unlock signal sent and show that the phone was successfully unlocked on the network back in August, so I'm surprised to hear that you are still having issues. If you'd like to send me a private message, we can go back and look back and try again. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat