cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motorola Moto G Stylus, other device

Highlighted
Journeyman

Motorola Moto G Stylus, other device

I am interested possibly in the Motorola Moto G Stylus. At the present time it's only available in unlocked from other retailers. I know this device supports VoLTE. Does this device support the T-Mobile expanded network? 

The other device I am also considering is the LG Stylo 6 and possibly an unlocked open box LG G7 Thin Q, but cases for the Thin Q are nearly extinct at this point. 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
GrandMaster

these are the accepted devices allowed in on the Sprint side..

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Device-Solutions/ANSWER-Is-My-Phone-Eligible-for-BYOD-with-Sprint/ta...

it was last updated in June of 2019 so not sure if any other devices have been cleared since then or not

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Community Manager

Yeah, you can bring over the Moto G Stylus.  Make sure it's model number XT2043-4.

@wilenhj wrote:

I am interested possibly in the Motorola Moto G Stylus. At the present time it's only available in unlocked from other retailers. I know this device supports VoLTE. Does this device support the T-Mobile expanded network? 

The other device I am also considering is the LG Stylo 6 and possibly an unlocked open box LG G7 Thin Q, but cases for the Thin Q are nearly extinct at this point. 

Highlighted

I sent this same message to you as a private message, but I am not sure it went through.  I am still leaning towards purchasing the Motorola Moto G Stylus Unlocked device as my next phone. I have confirmed that my two local Best Buy stores does sell the device the proper model number you indicated in your last response. 

I am inquiring on what the correct SIM Card is. I have read on the Best Buy comments section and other forums that some people have had issues activating it on Sprint due to an incorrect SIM Card. 

Highlighted

Em_Will_I_Am_0-1592423762084.png

@wilenhj wrote:

I sent this same message to you as a private message, but I am not sure it went through.  I am still leaning towards purchasing the Motorola Moto G Stylus Unlocked device as my next phone. I have confirmed that my two local Best Buy stores does sell the device the proper model number you indicated in your last response. 

I am inquiring on what the correct SIM Card is. I have read on the Best Buy comments section and other forums that some people have had issues activating it on Sprint due to an incorrect SIM Card. 

@wilenhj wrote:

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat