cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motorola One Action XT2013-4

Journeyman

Motorola One Action XT2013-4

I recently purchased a Motorola One Action phone straight from the Motorola website and am attempting to swap my device. According to the Motorola website, the phone is compatible with the big 4 major mobile network providers https://www.motorola.com/us/carrier-compatibility 

After entering my IMEI (the phone comes up as "Motorola Troika Moto One"), I attempt to enter the ICCID numbers that come with the 4 sim BYOD card kit ABCD (SIMOL506C, 506TQ etc.) and none of the SIM Cards are valid.

What is the SIM card model compatible with this phone? Or is this phone still fairly new and cannot be activated at this time?

9 REPLIES 9
Sprint Social Care

Re: Motorola One Action XT2013-4

AngelieD1911

Hey! It seems that we may need to submit a ticket to have the device added to our database so it can work with the SIM of the BYOD kit. Regarding if the phone is new an cannot be activated at this time, I will need to double check with my tools and will need the IMEI. Please send me a private message with the IMEI so we can go from there. Just click on my name and select "send a message". 

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I've got the same issue.. Is it because the phone is relatively new? I wonder why they would advertise for the carrier if it's not compatible..

Sprint Social Care

Hey @frogman , shoot us a private message to take a look into this for you. Click on my name and you'll see the option to send the private message. 

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have the same phone.  What sprint sim card do i need to get from teh sprint store to activate my Moto Action?  ty

Sprint Social Care

Hello @StanL1984! You can visit the Sprint store and ask for the SIM card with the part number CZ4114TLWQ or you can also contact our Telesales department to order one. The number is 1-800-SPRINT1 (1-800-777-4681). 

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Has anyone verified that the SIM card CZ4114TLWQ actually works for this device? I'm about to go to the Sprint store to get/order one and don't want to find out that it's not compatible as i've already been without a working phone for 2 weeks.

Sprint Social Care

Wow! Two weeks is a long time to be without a working phone. What is the exact Make/ Model of your device? 

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

It is a Motorola one action XT2013-4
Sprint Social Care

Thanks for confirming. The Motorola one action XT2013-4 requires the UICC # CZ4114TLWQ. I strongly suggest that you call the store first for availability. For a store near you visit: Sprint.com/storelocator 

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat