cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motorola One Action XT2013-4

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Motorola One Action XT2013-4

This is way more than I have been able to get on this phone.   I also bought mine unlocked through best buy and could not even get it to recognize on the Sprint website.  It keep entering the IMEI into the website and it tells me the phone cannot be activated on Sprint.   I'm not sure how it's even giving that option.   I have spent hours on the phone with Sprint reps to no avail.   I ended up giving up and losing $200 and giving the phone to another family member.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Basically what I did but in my case I have it as a door stop basically.... Spring support was utterly useless and did nothing other than say the phone is "not compatible".

Highlighted
Journeyman

it seems Sprint got caught off guarded against this Motorola One Action phone.  They are not compatible even Sprint says it just as a blanket approval of all Motorolla type xyz is to work with Sprint or whatever works with Verizon should work with Sprint etc. They do not have an accurate Sim card that is compatible with this phone. I do not think that Sprint is working to address this issue. At the least, they can modify their compatibility app to not accept this phone so people will not buy it to get hit with just pure hours and hours of frustration. 

Customer service or telesales reps are not at fault or to be blamed as they do not know any better.  They try within their means to be polite and not saying no because the Sprint says it is compatible device. 

One would think that after Sprint became a family of TMobile should be caring for its customers at a better scale...yet to be seen.

Highlighted
Journeyman

@smokey3266 Where did you get your sim card?

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

You can contact our Sales team or visit sprint.com to order your SIM! 

Highlighted
Journeyman

If it helps anyone my Motorola One Action is now activated and fully operational. i had the 4in1 kit and all the cards said incompatible when I tried to activate. an analyst sent me a SIMOLW416Q which didn't work. I got with a different analyst that activated my phone with the SIMOLW516TQ D type that was in the original 4in1 kit that I'd bought. She had to do it, the self activation just wouldn't take. Right after that all the backed up stuff came down and my other stuff I had on an sd card from the other phone. once that was done the 2 security updates hit, then Android 10 came down.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Do you know which rep as it is a nightmare to deal with Sprint? They keep on transferring you either you give up or if you do not ...they will disconnect with NO CALLBACK.  It seems like a mistake to come over from Verizon. I have been trying to activate the Moto Action phone since April when they had BYOD with phone number transfer to receive a $300 visa reward card. I got in 4 lines but they were unable to fix Moto One action and now when I tried getting Google Pixel XL which is compatible they refused to honor the offer. Even though, it is their fault. Shame on you Sprint, Shame on you how you train your sales reps and Account Services Reps. Multiple times asking to speak to the supervisor thinking that they might have some resolution to the problem. The front line reps will not let you go to the supervisor.  They keep transferring within themselves. Really is this the best thing to do with your customer who is paying for your salary. Such a terrible experience in less than 1 1/2 months,

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Journeyman

What the prior poster said, I keep being told IMEI is incompatible among other things to make me just give up.

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

@xenexprime Hey, were you able to contact our Telesales Dpt. for a way to rectify this particular issue? 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I was in chat with an analyst named Olivia.

as a recap SIM Card Part - SIMOLW416TQ "D" is what everyone has been looking for up to now but she activated my Motorola One Action and it is fully functional with SIM Card Part - SIMOLW516TQ "D" which was in the 4 in 1 kit that I bought even after I got the incompatible imei/sim messages when i tried to activate myself.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat