Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help changing PLBL bit to SPCS

Highlighted
Journeyman

Need help changing PLBL bit to SPCS

Hi

I have a pair of Sprint phones that have previously been used on a Sprint MVNO, Tello. I now need to have the PLBL bit set back to SPCS for use on the Sprint postpaid network. Tello claims that they are unable to do this and that I need to contact Sprint tier 2 technical support. Well I spent about an hour on the phone this morning getting ping-ponged among and between various Sprint customer service agents, none of whom (even the supposedly very technical ones) seemed to now what I was talking about. Can someone (who knows what I'm talking about) please reach out to me to get these phones ready to activate on Sprint postpaid?

Thanks

33 REPLIES 33
Highlighted

Awesome! 

Highlighted
Journeyman

@Sprint_Khoury It's been a week since I sent a DM with the IMEI numbers and no response. Can you follow up?

Highlighted

I am going to DM you, look out for it. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

@Sprint_Khoury Just responded to your DM. As stated in this thread, this is not an unlock. This is to get a Sprint device back on the Sprint network after it has been used on a Sprint MVNO.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I also would love to get my Samsung S7 on my Sprint plan, but it is also not working because of PLBL issues!  Any super Sprint wizards out there solving these 1st world problems for us mortals?

Highlighted

Hey, I'm here to help I'd need some more info so i'll send you a Private Message. 

S.R
Highlighted

Hi Shenelle, I had a similar situation. Can't activate a sprint branded device on one of my lines. Could you help please? Thanks, HX

Highlighted

Hi! I'm happy to help with that. Did you previously have this device activated on your account and are you adding it to a new or current line? 

Highlighted
Journeyman

@jswyckoff @rainfyh08 Please let me know if @Sprint_Shenelle or @Sprint_Ayana were able to help.

Khoury didn't seem to understand the PLBL issue at all. It seems like Sprint CS just tells you to call the activation department.

Hopefully a senior tech who understands the system will read this thread. I've been trying to find someone to flip the PLBL bit since the beginning of the year and none of them seem to know what I'm talking about. 😞

Highlighted

nobody reached out to me yet

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat