cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New moto g fast phone will not send text messages or Update PRL or Profile

Highlighted
Journeyman

New moto g fast phone will not send text messages or Update PRL or Profile

I bought a moto g fast directly from Motorola on 10/26/2020. Activated on Sprint using the correct SIM card (SIMGLW416TQ). As of today, I can no longer send a text though I can receive them. Also, tried to Update PRL and Profile which just hangs. Any ideas or should I just return the phone to Motorola?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
GrandMaster

post your zip code and closest cross streets..the fact that its hanging up while trying to do a prl/profile update makes me lean a bit towards it being a network issue near you.

no personal info or physical address.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Duck Woods Drive

Highlighted
GrandMaster

zip code? closest crossing street?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

27949 N Croatan Highway & Duck Woods Drive

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat