cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Plus 7 Pro 5G from Sprint. Got Questions?

Community Manager

One Plus 7 Pro 5G from Sprint. Got Questions?

This thread is for questions about the One Plus 7 Pro 5G. We've got you covered, so start asking!

Crusader for Customer Advocacy
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".
7 REPLIES 7
Journeyman

Re: One Plus 7 Pro 5G from Sprint. Got Questions?

Will OnePlus 7 Pro 5G users on Sprint get the Android 10 Beta? Other OnePlus 7 Pro users already have access to the OnePlus Open Beta. If no beta, any approximate Android 10 release date?

Highlighted
Community Manager

Sprint only supports official releases as we do not have the manpower to address all the nuances that come with beta releases.  You can sign up for the OnePlus Android 10 beta once they open it to a wider audience (currently, it is limited to a small group of people), but keep in mind if anything goes wrong, you are at the mercy of OnePlus, not Sprint tech support.  With that said, the beta seems to be very stable for the most part.

@beaker77 wrote:

Will OnePlus 7 Pro 5G users on Sprint get the Android 10 Beta? Other OnePlus 7 Pro users already have access to the OnePlus Open Beta. If no beta, any approximate Android 10 release date?

Journeyman

When will we be getting the Android 10 Stable on our OnePlus 7 Pro 5G in our phone?.

I have seen on the OnePlus community board that it has been released to OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro.

Thanks

Community Manager

No firm timeframe set as of yet.  It is still in beta.

@geminis73 wrote:

When will we be getting the Android 10 Stable on our OnePlus 7 Pro 5G in our phone?.

I have seen on the OnePlus community board that it has been released to OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro.

Thanks

Journeyman

same here, Just wondering, and I keep checking everyday.
Journeyman

How would one apply for the said extended beta?

@Em_Will_I_Am wrote:

Sprint only supports official releases as we do not have the manpower to address all the nuances that come with beta releases.  You can sign up for the OnePlus Android 10 beta once they open it to a wider audience (currently, it is limited to a small group of people), but keep in mind if anything goes wrong, you are at the mercy of OnePlus, not Sprint tech support.  With that said, the beta seems to be very stable for the most part.

@beaker77 wrote:

Community Manager

https://www.oneplus.com/developer-preview/androidq

Keep in mind, anything goes wrong, you cannot reach out to Sprint.  You must reach out to OnePlus.  So be sure to read ALL of the Terms and Conditions.  As a heads up, the gestures are causing a huge headache within the beta.  

@beaker77 wrote:

How would one apply for the said extended beta?

@Em_Will_I_Am wrote:

@beaker77 wrote:

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat