cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Plus 7 Pro 5G from Sprint. Got Questions?

Highlighted
Wizard

One Plus 7 Pro 5G from Sprint. Got Questions?

This thread is for questions about the One Plus 7 Pro 5G. We've got you covered, so start asking!

Crusader for Customer Advocacy
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".
17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted

This is an odd response considering Sprint participates in the Samsung betas for Android 9 last year & now 10 this year. 

Highlighted

Not odd at all.  Sprint does not "participate" in Samsung betas, Apple betas or any betas for that matter.  One can sign up with the OEM and participate in their beta, but if they have any issues with it and we determine they are on beta software, we cease troubleshooting and refer to the OEM for we have no way of troubleshooting software we are unfamiliar with. Folks agree to that when they skip all those TOS pages while signing up for the beta program.

@Barman49 wrote:

This is an odd response considering Sprint participates in the Samsung betas for Android 9 last year & now 10 this year. 

Highlighted

I was wondering if there was any word Android 10 update for OnePlus 7 pro 5G?

And also if they are going to allow local upgrade like other models do?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I keep getting an error message that says Google Play services won't run unless I update it. When I tap the notification it takes me to the Play Store listing for Google Play Services but there no option to update it. I've cleared data & cache for Play Services, but this has been going on since I've had the phone (3-4 weeks). Any suggestions?

Highlighted

I think its a Google bug. I've gotten it on my 7 Pro but I've also seen it on my friends G8. It doesn't seem to have any negative effects except it popping up. 

Highlighted

I just finished a chat with Sprint tech support. Supposedly LG phones in particular create something odd when backing up settings so there's some sort of conflict created. I restored the backup from my V40 onto my 7 Pro & have had this issue ever since.  I haven't had any actual functionality issues but the pop-up is aggravating. The only fix is supposedly a reset. 

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat