cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OnePlus 7 Pro 5G Software Update

Journeyman

OnePlus 7 Pro 5G Software Update

Hi, 

I received an update forfor my OP7 Pro a few days ago. My question is it seems like this site doesn't list phone updates anymore. Is there a reason? I see people from Sprint commenting so I know it isn'tisn't thatthat they're aren't Sprint reps around. I checked a few of the different forums and I don't see any recent software updates for any phones. It seems all these mods do is say check this link for updates but when an update is pushed nothing is posted. 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: OnePlus 7 Pro 5G Software Update

Hey Barman. When the updates are pushed out for the phones, our resident superhero Em_Will_I_Am works to get the updates posted here in Community under the My Phone section as quickly as he can. However, he is only one man so it is possible for there to be some lag time when other hot ticket items land in his lap. 

The software updates should include any relevant patch notes for major updates. The only thing I'm seeing on internal docs for recent patches on the OnePlus 7 Pro 5G is an out of box patch to bring the software up to current (9.5.12.GMC25CC). What software version are you running? 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Journeyman

After the update the version is now 9.5.14.  Also, I don't see any post for the 9.5.12 update and what it included. 

GrandMaster

a LOT of it also depends on if/when they actually kick the info to him...or dont kick it to him lol.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

I was able to do some digging and the update was for Android September and October Security Update. 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

GrandMaster

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Moto-Google-Essential-Others/Software-Update-OnePlus-7-Pro-5G-GM1925...

speak of

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat