cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OnePlus 8 Connectivity issues

Highlighted
Journeyman

OnePlus 8 Connectivity issues

After 10.5.21 I lost my 5G Connectivity again I now am only able to access LTE about sick of this phone can sprint come up with some kind of solution for us OnePlus 8 users unlock our phones instead of keeping us on this garbage. Your updates have fixed nothing and created more connectivity issues. It's been 6 months these phones have had problems please do something. 

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
GrandMaster

are you not able to get any data across 4G?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

Well after getting 250/down and 50/up and using a 5G phone in a capable area I'm pretty dissatisfied with the new numbers that LTE provides, 25/down 5/up...

Highlighted
Journeyman

And it's not anywhere near as stable as my 5G was. Dropped calls, slow data or no data, and missed texts coming in hours later. 

Highlighted

you physically went in and changed it to just CDMA/LTE correct. and not automatic or anything that mentions 5G?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

Yes sir. I have tried every option. My VoLTe isn't working either so I'm unable to roam onto Tmboiles network and take advantage of the 5G in my area. 

Highlighted

Update your profile.

Highlighted

Also toggle VoLTE.  PM your phone number and I can reprovision VoLTE.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat