Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OnePlus 8 updates

Journeyman

OnePlus 8 updates

I have a question for the mods. I just got the OP8 and see that it's the T-Mobile model with the same software version just with a Sprint sim. Does this mean the phone will be getting the same updates as the T-Mobile version?

Thanks. 

14 REPLIES 14

correct. due to this

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Device-Solutions/OnePlus-8-5G-IN2017-One-Plus-8-Does-Not-Reliably-Di...

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

I'm still having this calling issue. No update has been released today as promised. 

Hey. We know it a bit frustrating and are working on providing the update as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience. 

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat