cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OnePlus Pro 7

Highlighted
Journeyman

OnePlus Pro 7

Howdy, will the OnePlus 7 Pro phone work on Sprint network? It has more features and reviews better than the S10, for several hundred dollars less.

Thanks!

21 REPLIES 21
Highlighted

Thanks. Do you know if there's any plans for making it compatible / whitelisting it? I know Sprint and OnePlus just announced their partnership at the beginning of August. Anything going to come of that for existing phones, or will it only be a future phone?

Highlighted

I don't have any information on that right now but I'm sure we will announce something soon. I wish I had more to share with you.

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Highlighted

Well, thanks for your help. Yours is the only definitive answer I've gotten out of anyone today.

You're welcome. 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Highlighted

@Megntron_Sprint you were so helpful recently. Seems like I was just a weekish too early. Do you know if the only OnePlus phone supported by Sprint is the 5G one they're selling, or will they now support the originial OnePlus Pro 7?

Highlighted

I guess anyone can answer, doesn't have to be Megntron. 

Will the unlocked 4G version of the OnePlus 7 Pro now work on the Sprint network, or is the only one the works the 5G version being sold directly by Sprint?

Highlighted

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Moto-Google-Essential-Others/One-Plus-7-Pro-5G-from-Sprint-Got-Quest...

its always possible...but usually they dont go backwards with making a device compatible...usually its from a certain device forward.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

Hi SASchwartz! At this time, we're just supporting the 5G version sold through us. I haven't seen anything official on us supporting the 4G OnePlus devices yet.  I'm hoping we do, as they've been making great phones for a long time. 

Is there seriously no compatability for the OnePlus 7 pro yet. From my understanding an unlocked OnePlus 7 pro supports the same bands as the international version. You can always argue that you want to make sure it's a fully supported phone, but the fact that untill it's whitelisted.

Highlighted

Hi therepairguy219 ! Please keep in mind that an unlocked device does not necessarily work or is interoperable with another carrier's network.

If it's not eligible for be activated on our network is because it will not work properly.  You could check the device's eligibility to work on our network by visiting Sprint.com/BYOD . 

We have multiple deals, in which you can get a new device through us and use your current one as a buyback.

For more info, you can visit one of our stores, please click: https://sprint.co/2kfiWv6 to locate your nearest one. Also, you can contact our Telesales department at: 800-777-4681 to check other options. 

Ciara
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat