cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OnePlus Pro 7

Journeyman

Re: OnePlus Pro 7

Thanks. Do you know if there's any plans for making it compatible / whitelisting it? I know Sprint and OnePlus just announced their partnership at the beginning of August. Anything going to come of that for existing phones, or will it only be a future phone?

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

I don't have any information on that right now but I'm sure we will announce something soon. I wish I had more to share with you.

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

Well, thanks for your help. Yours is the only definitive answer I've gotten out of anyone today.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

You're welcome. 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

@Megntron_Sprint you were so helpful recently. Seems like I was just a weekish too early. Do you know if the only OnePlus phone supported by Sprint is the 5G one they're selling, or will they now support the originial OnePlus Pro 7?

Journeyman

I guess anyone can answer, doesn't have to be Megntron. 

Will the unlocked 4G version of the OnePlus 7 Pro now work on the Sprint network, or is the only one the works the 5G version being sold directly by Sprint?

GrandMaster

https://community.sprint.com/t5/Moto-Google-Essential-Others/One-Plus-7-Pro-5G-from-Sprint-Got-Quest...

its always possible...but usually they dont go backwards with making a device compatible...usually its from a certain device forward.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

Hi SASchwartz! At this time, we're just supporting the 5G version sold through us. I haven't seen anything official on us supporting the 4G OnePlus devices yet.  I'm hoping we do, as they've been making great phones for a long time. 

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat