Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 2 Wifi and Network Problems

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Pixel 2 Wifi and Network Problems

Hello everyone, I am the owner of pixel 2 and my phone began to behave strangely, when I turn on Wi-Fi, it disconnects itself from the networks and forgets their password, and on the mobile network not all sites open, no one has come across this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

You're welcome & did you send a link by chance? If yes, well no I'm unable to access it. However, when the Wi-Fi does connect you can also try forgetting the network & then reconnecting. I honestly cannot say what's the root cause so we'd try troubleshooting right. So be patient with me. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Hey! By chance is your device optimization mode is turned On? This can cause the issue you're experiencing to save battery power. You can also try restarting your modem & see if it helps. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you for advice, I try to restart modem, and check optimization mode, and it's really turned On, but after I turn it off site still didn't work. Did you can access for this site?

Highlighted

You're welcome & did you send a link by chance? If yes, well no I'm unable to access it. However, when the Wi-Fi does connect you can also try forgetting the network & then reconnecting. I honestly cannot say what's the root cause so we'd try troubleshooting right. So be patient with me. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I disconnected the Internet wire from the Wi-Fi and most of the sites became available. And with the mobile Internet, I probably checked on a non-working site, everything is fine, thanks for your attention!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat