Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 2 XL Activation Issues

Journeyman

Pixel 2 XL Activation Issues

I currently have a Pixel 2 on the system, but I'm trying to replace it with a refurbished 2 XL I bought on Ebay. I've had no luck activating it with the help of the online chat, tech support over the phone, and tech support in stores as the message "this phone cannot be verified" just comes up. I've been told it's because my phone must be still locked or that it must be an international variant and Sprint won't accept those. However, I know other people have mentioned they've had similar issues and had much better luck in here with employees being able to submit a ClickIT Ticket, so I'm hoping that is the case here. In fact, someone on Reddit was the one who said the same thing happened for him and y'all were able to help.

1 REPLY 1
Sprint Social Care

Hey! Not all devices work on the system which is why you must verify with the devices IMEI online if the device can be used on the system. Now I can check it here and once the device can be used we could go ahead and get that started. Send us a DM with the device IMEI and we can do our checks. 

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat