cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 3 Not Compatible with Sprint Visual Voicemail?

Community Manager

Re: Pixel 3 Not Compatible with Sprint Visual Voicemail?

Hold down, folks.  I got a meeting with the VVM app developer.  I will report back.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Thank You @Em_Will_I_Am ! You are the best! 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I've had the same issue with my Pixel 3 since December 2018. I called sprint support several times and after several uninstalls, re-installs, clear cache, restarts, etc, they finally gave up and pretty much told me there was nothing they could do for me. I check my voicemail whenever I remember and have missed soo many with zero notifications. Those of us with this none working service should receive some type of discount since its a service we cannot use.

Hi Luis71! Thank you for reaching out here in Community. As Em_Will_I_Am said, that he a meeting with the VVM app developer and will report back. Your patience is greatly appreciated. 

Community Manager

Those that have this problem, can you PM me your number?  I have the attention of the VVM engineer.

@InstaAnn_Sprint wrote:

Hi Luis71! Thank you for reaching out here in Community. As Em_Will_I_Am said, that he a meeting with the VVM app developer and will report back. Your patience is greatly appreciated. 

Journeyman

Hey there @Em_Will_I_Am , any luck with your discussion?
GrandMaster

did you send him your number?

if its anything like that last time he tried to gather people with a certain issue then maybe one or two people sent him what he requested...which means the person he is trying to get a bit of traction with wont view this as a bigger problem if all Will can get is a couple people.

so for anyone else in here that is also having this issue..make sure to send him the info he needs

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I replied with my number, received an acknowledgement that it was received via PM.

We are still working to resolve this. We'll be back with you asap. 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
GrandMaster

the more people that send him the info requested the more traction he has to work with...the less people and he's pretty much stuck trying to get up a muddy hill with a handful of people in front of the truck trying to push him backwards.

i was going to use a Lord of the rings quote....but im just not feelin it today lol.

@Luis71 wrote:

I replied with my number, received an acknowledgement that it was received via PM.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Thanks everyone. I sent over my information. Cross our fingers.

Journeyman

Just checking back on what the results of the meeting were. My voicemail app is still not working.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat