cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 3 Not Compatible with Sprint Visual Voicemail?

Journeyman

Re: Pixel 3 Not Compatible with Sprint Visual Voicemail?

In the second screenshot of the "modify system settings", when it is flipped on the "verifying account" message that appears when opening the app then no longer pops up. When the switch is flipped back off the "verifying account" message pops back up when opening the app.Screenshot_20190905-165332.png

Community Manager

@billy0678 FTW!  One more question, do you have an app called Carrier Hub by Sprint installed?

@billy0678 wrote:

Screenshot_20190905-165040.png

Screenshot_20190905-165057.png

Journeyman

Glad it worked for everyone else, unfortunately it did not work for me. Followed the instructions, downloaded that required Sprint hub app but still not working.

Journeyman

Same here, not working even with Sprint Hub.
Journeyman

Yes. A pop up asked me to install it right after the Android 10 upgrade. Never asked for it until then.

Journeyman

I will add thought. The app didn't start to work until after the Android 10 upgrade and possibly the hub install. Not sure at which point after the upgrade since multiple things installed after the OS update. I don't get status bar VM icon as we did in other handsets.

Journeyman

And yes, I did upgrade to Android 10, was hoping this would be solved by now (10 months not working so far)

Journeyman

I also received the message after the Android 10 upgrade to install Sprint Hub. I did. The visual voicemail app still did not work.

Journeyman

@Em_Will_I_Am Any updates on this?

Community Manager

Yes, there is.  Sorry for the late response, but we are getting bombarded with Chinese requests to unlock iPhones.  So, been busy banning folks and clearing the Community of all the BS.  So, hopefully, you have not noticed.  If so, I apologize.

Now on to business.  The best thing to happen to us is the Sprint Hub app.  When Android 10 came out, it was crashing big time and got Google's attention fairly quick,  We used that to parlay that with the current VVM issue which Sprint Hub is required for it to work.  With that said, they are working on a remedy and it will be deployed in a forthcoming update.

@acebel wrote:

@Em_Will_I_Am Any updates on this?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sounds like you're busy, @Em_Will_I_Am! I appreciate your continued follow up on this amid the other time intensive issues you've been dealing with. If you could, just let us know when the pertinent update goes out. Thank you!

Community Manager

Will do.  Hopefully, this will move along faster.

@acebel wrote:

Sounds like you're busy, @Em_Will_I_Am! I appreciate your continued follow up on this amid the other time intensive issues you've been dealing with. If you could, just let us know when the pertinent update goes out. Thank you!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat