cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 3 Not Compatible with Sprint Visual Voicemail?

Journeyman

Re: Pixel 3 Not Compatible with Sprint Visual Voicemail?

I've also been experiencing this issue and would love a solution. Voicemail notifications have never worked for me on my Pixel 3. It took me quite a while to notice, because I don't get that many, which makes it all the more onerous, because I don't want to have to check all the time. I do have the My Sprint app (which I assume is what you are referring to as the Sprint Hub app).

The verifying account information screen shows when I first install and doesn't go away until I touch the screen at which point it advances to show me the personalization screen and an initial voicemail message, but doesn't show me any of the actual messages in my voicemail box.

Wizard

I hear ya Kadhim. A resolution is still in the works. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Any updates on a fix yet? Thank you!

Highlighted
Community Manager

Nothing to report at this time.  Last I heard the Big G was cooking up a software release.

@acebel wrote:

Any updates on a fix yet? Thank you!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat