cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 3 Not Compatible with Sprint Visual Voicemail?

Journeyman

Re: Pixel 3 Not Compatible with Sprint Visual Voicemail?

@Katey88_Sprint I'd love to, but I don't know how to message you from this forum. Novice here.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

I will message you. Smiley Happy No biggie.  

Journeyman

Hey, I'd like to get this figure out on my phone as well. Dealing with the same issues with no visual notification for VMs. CAn you please PM me?

Journeyman

I am having the same issue.  Unable to get any voicemail.  When I open the app Iget the "verifying account" pop up which then times out.  Has anyone been able to resolve this yet?

Good Morning samiam111111! Have you tried to unstill/reinstall it yet?

Also, was it previously working for you or has it never worked for you since you have had this Pixel 3?

Journeyman

I was never able to get a solution after over 6 months of trying. I eventually just moved to using Google Voice to retrieve voicemails since Sprint's Android visual voicemail app doesn't works and is not good...as evidenced by it's rating on the Google Play Store.

Good Morning Acabel! Were you ever able to reach out to Em_Will_I_Am? As he offered for you to PM him on Monday 6/3/2019, if you were still having issues and he would look into it on the back end.

Journeyman

@InstaAnn_Sprint I did. He did some back end stuff that didn't work. Rebuilding my voicemail didn't correct the issue. I'm no longer in need of assistance since I have the Google Voice solution. Just thought I'd let others know that, for me, the Sprint Android VVM app never started working again correctly after December.

Okay well thank You acebel for your feed back as we will use it to improve solutions to our VVM app. 

Journeyman

Hi InstaAnn_Sprint,

I ended up installing YouMail last night and will see how that works out for me long-term.  Regarding the Sprint Visual Voicemail app, it was working previously.  I should mention that occasionally I would get a "phantom" notification, which I could only remove by force stopping the app.  But when a new voicemail arrived, the app would work as expected.  Maybe too many forced stops caused an issue.  I did uninstall and reinstall a few times along and deleted cached memory and data, but none of those actions helped.  It seems like these do help some people, but not everyone.  Hopefully this will get resolved.  BTW, on a separate household phone, Galaxy S8, and on the same account, the app has worked flawlessly AFAIK. 

Journeyman

Thanks Acebel for responding.  I'm sorry to hear that you could not get the app to eventually work.  I ended up installing a different app as well (YouMail).  If that doesn't work out, I'll try Google Voice.  Thanks!

Okay samiam111111, so it looks like we have to look further into the Pixel 3 and Sprint VVM App. Thank you for sharing your experience as we will use it to improve solutions.  

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat