cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 3 XL Sim Card

Journeyman

Pixel 3 XL Sim Card

What is the correct SIM card for using a Pixel 3 XL on Sprint?  I tried one but the delivery of pictures is delayed by like 3-5 minutes via MMS.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Pixel 3 XL Sim Card

You can use either eSIM when setting the phone up, but you need to be connected to WiFi.  The  model and SKU for the physical SIM compatible with that phone is CZ4114TLWQ / 854798005224

so why is there an issue with the sending of pictures on the pixel 3 xl? and not with samsung?

I couldn't tell you.  This is the first I've heard of any issue with mms on the Pixel 3 xl. 

That's really strange.  Can you send us a PM with the following info:

Phone # it's happening on

IMEI of the device

Best contact email address.  

I'm going to get in touch with our tech support team and see if there's anything they're aware of that would be causing issues with it. 

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat