Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 3 XL VoLTE

Highlighted
Journeyman

Pixel 3 XL VoLTE

Hi Community,

My apologies if this question has been already asked, but I see support for VoLTE for Google Pixel 3a and 3a XL but not Pixel 3 or 3 XL, can somebody please advise me when Pixel 3 will benefit from VoLTE?

Thanks in advance,

Azzajay

5 REPLIES 5
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Pixel 3 XL VoLTE

Howdy Azzajay. Good news! The following Google devices are VoLTE capable. 

* Pixel 3a XL
* Pixel 3a

To activate this on Android devices, follow the steps below:
1. On the device, open the Settings
2. In the Settings, select Connections
3. Select Voice Networks
4. Slide the VoLTE toggle to On.◦The VoLTE Welcome screen displays.
5. Select OK.◦VoLTE is now enabled
6. To also enable Wi-Fi Calling, slide the Wi-Fi Calling toggle to On.
7. To update the Wi-Fi Calling settings, tap Wi-Fi Calling.◦Wi-Fi Calling settings options display.
8. Tap options to update.

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Hi there, my apologies if I wasn't clear, I'm looking for a solution for VoLTE for a PIXEL 3 XL and not the 3A, thank you.

Howdy Azzajay. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. Allow me to be slightly more clear The Pixel 3 XL isn't compatible with Sprint's VoLTE. The only Pixels that are compatible, are the Pixel 3a and the Pixel 3a XL.  

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Thanks Cat_Sprint, when do you think the Pixel 3 XL will be compatible?

You're very welcome. At this time, I'm not seeing that this phone will be added. Most newer phones, and ones that will be launched in the future should be compatible with VoLTE. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat