cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 3 xl stuck on 3g

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Pixel 3 xl stuck on 3g

@PolarOx, Awesome. Thank you for trying again. And I look forward to hearing your results at the end of the weekend. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Highlighted
Journeyman

@RedCruzr_Sprint 

Ok did both things that you advised again.  currently have LTE.  This seems to normally fix for a few days or until i go into an area with poor lte and it drops to 3g.  I have never seen my phone switch back to LTE once dropping to 3g.

Thank you for going through it again. Please come back on Monday and let me know how the weekend went with the data.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Journeyman

@RedCruzr_Sprint 

I tried the trouble shooting you presented and I appreciate your assistance but my phone reverted back to being stuck on 3g again.  Just so you know.  I have done the trouble shooting steps multiple times. 

Not sure what it is because it holds lte nicely for a day or two then drops down to 3g and will not go back to lte.  Once it drops to 3g it just stays that way.

I am travelling in the same areas too.  Nothing out of the ordinary.  This is repeatedly happening and it's driving me nuts.  Please help.  Thank you

Howdy riyarch. This seems odd. I sent you a PM so I can gather some more info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Mine as well is in the same boat.

I thought all would be well, as all weekend I had a nice LTE signal.  However, in my commute to work this morning, I am now sitting at my desk at work with a worthless 3G connection.  

I just updated device configuration and am now back on LTE again.  This is very irritating.

Howdy PolarOx. I sent you a PM so I can gather some more info. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Update for anyone following this problem.  I have been getting PM's from 3 different reps now all saying they are waiting for a response from tech department.  Still no solution.

I hear ya PolarOx. This just seems to be a special case that has us a little stumped. But we will find a solution. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Journeyman

Journeyman

I'm having the same exact issue with my Pixel 3XL.  I will be interested to hear about the resolution!

@nickevans1979, We'll let you know once we have something. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat