cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 3 xl stuck on 3g

GrandMaster

Re: Pixel 3 xl stuck on 3g

jump back into your post if you can and hit the quote button so whoever you are responding to knows you are speaking/replying to them.

@riyatch wrote:

That's unfortunate that so few people care to DM you when I see randomly posts about this issue on Reddit all the time and people dot bother to try and help fix the problem.  I guess they just jump ship and leave Sprint which I totally understand now.

What I find facinating though, is that you have at least 24 friends on Sprint who have pixel 3's.  Talk about having a lot of friends with the same phone on the same network.

I thinking my two pixels are experiencing issues because of how the network is configured in our area.  Something is not playing nice because when we travel, I have seen my phone switch back to lte and not get stuck.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

@fireguy_6364 thanks for the tip but cant seem to go edit my post.  My last post was directed towards @Em_Will_I_Am 

Will has actually been very helpful trying to help figure this out but it seems like no solution exists.  I am probably going to try at least one of my pixels on another network and see if problems persist.  If all is well on a different network then we will switch.  If we still have issues then I will know that both my Pixel's are the problem.

Journeyman

My wife's phone

Shipped with an esim, was a nightmare to get set up because we got it mailed and the call takers had no idea how to set the phone up, ended up wasting 5 hours before going to the store for activation. Now the phone constantly drops LTE and wants to roam. Text messages and calls are also spotty. I have an HTC u11 on sprint and have not been having these issues.

Highlighted
Journeyman

@JOZAK 

Is your wife's phone a pixel?  If so then send a direct message to @Em_Will_I_Am 

Journeyman

I did send a pm to him, I just posted it here as well, minus phone number and stuff so that everyone else could see it as well. 

Journeyman

@riyatch I noted that it was a pixel 3 in the subject line in the pm I sent
GrandMaster

@riyatch 

you get roughly a half hour ish to be able to edit your posts..i think when i popped in you were pretty close to that marker.

could be less time than that..cant remember..but i know there is a cut off period

yeah @Em_Will_I_Am is pretty vigilant when it comes to things like this...also helps that he has the same phone lol.

@riyatch wrote:

@fireguy_6364 thanks for the tip but cant seem to go edit my post.  My last post was directed towards @Em_Will_I_Am 

Will has actually been very helpful trying to help figure this out but it seems like no solution exists.  I am probably going to try at least one of my pixels on another network and see if problems persist.  If all is well on a different network then we will switch.  If we still have issues then I will know that both my Pixel's are the problem.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community Manager

I meet with Google folk at 2 PM today.  Wish me luck.

@fireguy_6364 wrote:

@riyatch 

you get roughly a half hour ish to be able to edit your posts..i think when i popped in you were pretty close to that marker.

could be less time than that..cant remember..but i know there is a cut off period

yeah @Em_Will_I_Am is pretty vigilant when it comes to things like this...also helps that he has the same phone lol.

@riyatch wrote:

Journeyman

Pixel 3 here with same issues.
Community Manager

Update:  We are up to 32 examples.  I have a follow-up meeting with Sprint HQ this afternoon to go over the data.  

Journeyman

Thank you for the update.
Journeyman

@Em_Will_I_Am 

Wow...this is great Will.  Thanks for staying on top of this issue even when I was only a few of us.  Fingers crossed.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat