cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 3 xl stuck on 3g

Journeyman

Re: Pixel 3 xl stuck on 3g

@Em_Will_I_Am 

Thank you so much for looking into this! I literally thought it was just me. I hope the issue gets resolved. I'm so glad I found this thread! 

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Pixel 3 xl stuck on 3g

Thank you for your patience while we get this resolved.





"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

Re: Pixel 3 xl stuck on 3g

Pixel 3 xl here...same issue. So sick of turning airplane mode on and off 5+ times a day. Been with Sprint for over 13 years and seriously contemplating switching.

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Pixel 3 xl stuck on 3g

I know how frustrating this is. We're working to get to the bottom of it.





"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Pixel 3 xl stuck on 3g

@Loganleej send me your phone number and city state.

 

@EVERYONE Can you check your APN's.  Engineering wants to see if we got different APN's. Go to your dial pad and dial *#*#33284#*#* and then press Active APN Connections then give me all the readings.  PM me a screenshot with the subject: PIXEL APN SETTINGS, so I can easily pull them out.

 

 

Community Manager

Re: Pixel 3 xl stuck on 3g

No problem.  Have you sent me your information?  Strength in numbers is our play here.

 


@hecksangel wrote:

@Em_Will_I_Am 

Thank you so much for looking into this! I literally thought it was just me. I hope the issue gets resolved. I'm so glad I found this thread! 


 

Journeyman

Re: Pixel 3 xl stuck on 3g


@Em_Will_I_Am wrote:

No problem.  Have you sent me your information?  Strength in numbers is our play here.

 


@hecksangel wrote:

@Em_Will_I_Am 

Thank you so much for looking into this! I literally thought it was just me. I hope the issue gets resolved. I'm so glad I found this thread! 


 



I haven't sent you info. What do you need?

Journeyman

Re: Pixel 3 xl stuck on 3g

i tried this but it did not work. I'm on pixel 2 xl and i noticed yesterday that i'm on 3G. I've been on 4G since yesterday.

 

pls help!!!!!!!!!

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Re: Pixel 3 xl stuck on 3g

Have you done any troubleshooting?





"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Community Manager

Re: Pixel 3 xl stuck on 3g

Just PM me your phone number and your APN information (dial *#*#33284#*#* and then press Active APN Connections then give me all the readings).


@hecksangel wrote:

@Em_Will_I_Am wrote:

No problem.  Have you sent me your information?  Strength in numbers is our play here.

 


@hecksangel wrote:

@Em_Will_I_Am 

Thank you so much for looking into this! I literally thought it was just me. I hope the issue gets resolved. I'm so glad I found this thread! 


 



I haven't sent you info. What do you need?


 

Journeyman

Re: Pixel 3 xl stuck on 3g

@Em_Will_I_Am 

 

Add a Pixel 3a XL to the list

 

Glad I found this thread!

 

Sending you a PM with info now

Community Manager

Re: Pixel 3 xl stuck on 3g

Thanks for the info.

 


@glenngg wrote:

@Em_Will_I_Am 

 

Add a Pixel 3a XL to the list

 

Glad I found this thread!

 

Sending you a PM with info now


 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat