cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 3 xl stuck on 3g

Journeyman

Re: Pixel 3 xl stuck on 3g

Not so sure it's a Google issue. I used to have the same issue with my Samsung Galaxy S5 before I switched to it to Lineage OS. Then the problem seemed to go away.
Journeyman

Any update? I migrated to Android Q 5 but the issue still persists. Only airplane mode fixes it. Turning mobile data on and off does not.

Journeyman

My 3a gets stuck on 3G and requires a reset to get LTE... For a bit.  Driving me bonkers 

Highlighted
Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

As updates come in, we'll post them here. 

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

@Em_Will_I_Am 

Well, after more than 2 weeks of working fine, my phone once again got stuck on 3g.  Didn't travel anywhere new.  Was switching between 3g and Lte just fine until today.

Have you tried any troubleshooting since that happened?

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

@riyatch wrote:

@Em_Will_I_Am 

Well, after more than 2 weeks of working fine, my phone once again got stuck on 3g.  Didn't travel anywhere new.  Was switching between 3g and Lte just fine until today.

Exact same issue here as well.  Worked fine for about 2 weeks.

Decided to leave it and see what would happen and it's still at 3g after 2 days traveling to different markets.

Have you done any trouble shooting since then?

Journeyman

@Megntron_Sprint 

Have you been following this thread?  This whole discussion is about troubleshooting.  I don't see the point of your comments except to increase your post count.  Not trying to be rude but asking if we have troubleshooted is insulting.

I just meant after the issue came back after it was initially working for you. We need to know all the steps taken to clarify before we continue on. 

Journeyman

@Megntron_Sprint wrote:

Have you done any trouble shooting since then?

No.  I have not tried anything new.  Do you have any suggestions that haven't been mentioned already?

Journeyman

@Megntron_Sprint 

I am also open to suggestions. 

I find it so weird that after the last security update everything was working great and then all of the sudden, the problem resurfaces.  Also, it seems like I am not alone.  About 2 wks in and the problem starts up again.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat