cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 3 xl stuck on 3g

Journeyman

Re: Pixel 3 xl stuck on 3g

Screen shots will only show a 3G or Roaming symbol.  I'll PM that person my number, but if Sprint is planning on fixing this one number at a time that's not really sustainable.  

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

I hear ya. But the issue isn't as wide spread as most people think. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

@Cat_Sprint 

Can you please stop with that already.  The problem is much more widespread than you think.  When I first started this thread, you guys said that no one else is experiencing this problem and that it was my defective device.  Months later, with no resolution still, this thread keeps growing.  I also see posts all over the place with the same complaints, plus the countless others who just don't post anywhere and live with Sprints poor quality network.  So please, keep those types of comments out of here and maybe try to find a solution instead.

I assure you riyatch, I'm not trying to down play the issue or the necessity for a resolution. Our higher level tech support is working on this issue. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

@Em_Will_I_Am 

Just discovered this thread. I am having exactly the same issues the others described. This is on an LG V30+ in the St. Louis area. I'll PM you my information. Would love to get some insight on this. 

Journeyman

I agree I dislike how they are down playing this sometimes seems they are being snarky with paying loyal customers. This problem is very widespread. I have multiple friends on different phones having the same issue in fact the only place I don't see the issue is my wife's iPhone. But she just upgraded so we will see with time. But this problem is very widespread don't believe it's not. Multiple threads on Reddit, Howard forums, and various other Android related sites are getting reports by hundreds and everyone including this one is getting at least a few more reports daily. So this is very much widespread. At first they were saying that the guy that started this thread was the only one experiencing this problem. Smh
Journeyman

Add me to the list (also in Seattle). PM sent to Will with info.

Journeyman

My phone is a Pixel 3a by the way.

We are still working on getting this issue resolved. Thanks everyone for your patience. We'll let you know when it's resolved. 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Highlighted
Journeyman

I actually don't think it's a Sprint problem to be honest. There are many threads out there on multiple carriers / multiple pixel models having the issue and nobody seems to know a fix that works.

Such as this one:

https://support.google.com/pixelphone/thread/3720003?hl=en

Journeyman

@Miles1242 too many different models effected. Phones have been exchanged for new ones and sim card have been changed and still have same issues. It's not a pixel issue, or Samsung or LG, it may possibly be a multiple network error. But it's not a phone/device error.
Journeyman

And it's not just on Sprint. Lots of comments on Verizon and ATT, also.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat