Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 3 xl stuck on 3g

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Pixel 3 xl stuck on 3g

Actually, that's when my Pixel 3XL changes from LTE to 3G, every time I leave a WiFi connection. Doesn't happen with any of the other phones on our plan, just my Pixel. I've been complaining about this problem since September/October. One update fixed the issue and then WHAM! Another update and right back to the problem.

GrandMaster

Re: Pixel 3 xl stuck on 3g

there should be a way to check through the device itself...but i have always used the SignalCheck app to tell me what im connected to at that moment..havent used it in a while though so no idea if there have been any changes to the app good or bad.

@demonkey36 wrote:

Out of curiosity, how do I see what bands and such I'm hitting? I just like to know this kinda stuff 😄

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat