Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 3 xl stuck on 3g

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Pixel 3 xl stuck on 3g

I have 2 pixel 3 xl phones and both of them will often get stuck on 3g and not switch back to lte until I toggle airplane mode, then they will switch back to lte and stay for a while then at some point if they fall back to 3g they will get stuck on 3g even though I am in an area with strong lte coverage.  Please help.

449 REPLIES 449
Highlighted

Yes

Highlighted

Okay. I'll need some more information. Sending a private message now. 

Highlighted

Yeah, the issue in this thread was resolved months ago.  PM me your phone number, problem address, and a description of what's going on.

Highlighted

Not on my phone.

Highlighted

still having the same stupid problem.

Highlighted

I'm just throwing this out there from left field...This issue may have something to do with your current data plan with Sprint. I used to have the 1500 shared data plan from 12 years ago up until recently I switched to Sprint unlimited data plan. Since then my LTE speeds have actually slowed down substantially but I have LTE coverage in more areas compared to prior. This is weird but I'm not complaining because I can still get my work done on a daily basis with reasonable speeds with broader coverage.  I'm not sure if this is similar issue you're having you may want to check about your data plan whether this has any correlation with the issue you're currently having?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat