Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 3 xl stuck on 3g

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Pixel 3 xl stuck on 3g

@Em_Will_I_Am 

Thank you so much for looking into this! I literally thought it was just me. I hope the issue gets resolved. I'm so glad I found this thread! 

Thank you for your patience while we get this resolved.

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Journeyman

Pixel 3 xl here...same issue. So sick of turning airplane mode on and off 5+ times a day. Been with Sprint for over 13 years and seriously contemplating switching.

I know how frustrating this is. We're working to get to the bottom of it.

Community Manager

@Loganleej send me your phone number and city state.

@EVERYONE Can you check your APN's.  Engineering wants to see if we got different APN's. Go to your dial pad and dial *#*#33284#*#* and then press Active APN Connections then give me all the readings.  PM me a screenshot with the subject: PIXEL APN SETTINGS, so I can easily pull them out.

Community Manager

No problem.  Have you sent me your information?  Strength in numbers is our play here.

@hecksangel wrote:

@Em_Will_I_Am 

Thank you so much for looking into this! I literally thought it was just me. I hope the issue gets resolved. I'm so glad I found this thread! 

Journeyman

@Em_Will_I_Am wrote:

No problem.  Have you sent me your information?  Strength in numbers is our play here.

@hecksangel wrote:

@Em_Will_I_Am 

I haven't sent you info. What do you need?

Journeyman

i tried this but it did not work. I'm on pixel 2 xl and i noticed yesterday that i'm on 3G. I've been on 4G since yesterday.

pls help!!!!!!!!!

Have you done any troubleshooting?

Community Manager

Just PM me your phone number and your APN information (dial *#*#33284#*#* and then press Active APN Connections then give me all the readings).

@hecksangel wrote:

@Em_Will_I_Am wrote:

@hecksangel wrote:

@Em_Will_I_Am 

I haven't sent you info. What do you need?

Journeyman

@Em_Will_I_Am 

Add a Pixel 3a XL to the list

Glad I found this thread!

Sending you a PM with info now

Community Manager

Thanks for the info.

@glenngg wrote:

@Em_Will_I_Am 

Add a Pixel 3a XL to the list

Glad I found this thread!

Sending you a PM with info now

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat