Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 3 xl stuck on 3g

Journeyman

Re: Pixel 3 xl stuck on 3g

Same issue,sent a message with screenshots

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

Howdy king2br. I see that @Em_Will_I_Am is tackling this issue. Just a quick question: Have you PM him with the screen shots, the phone number, city and state? 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Pulling issue and planting solutions.
If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

Just screenshots, will add other info also. Thanks

You're welcome. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

If I was able to plant your solutions, please accept and/or kudos the resolution.
Journeyman

This must be a network issue, my HTC u11 started doing the same thing as the wife's pixel for 3-4 days and then seemed to self correct

The more reports we make about it, the better we can make our network in the future. 

"Is your name Wi-Fi? Because I'm feeling a connection."
Community Manager

Update:  Thanks to all the folks who have sent their information and APNs.  So far the vast majority of the examples seem to be the Open Market Pixel, the ones purchased via Google.  The software does not seem to be an issue because most are already updated and had the problem before the latest software.  The jury is still out on the APNs however.  High level, some people have one APN, while others have another, but both have the issue.  The working theory is it could be how the APN reacts with certain OEM LTE equipment (the country is divided by Nokia, Samsung, and Ericsson equipment).  

Journeyman

My pixel 3 from Google has been working fine since the last security patch.  Not sure what has changed for me.  

Thought I would chime back in and let you know.

Thanks for the info Hollaholla212. I'm happy this patch resolved the issue for you. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Journeyman

Actually I was wrong. Just had to toggle airplane mode

But it's still working. So we'll call it a win. Let me know if there is anything else we can assist with. Have a wonderful day. 

Cat
Small Scale Farmer 

Journeyman

@Cat_Sprint wrote:

But it's still working. So we'll call it a win. Let me know if there is anything else we can assist with. Have a wonderful day. 

I wouldn't call that a win. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat