cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 3 xl stuck on 3g

GrandMaster

Re: Pixel 3 xl stuck on 3g

jump back into your post if you can and hit the quote button so whoever you are responding to knows you are speaking/replying to them.

@riyatch wrote:

That's unfortunate that so few people care to DM you when I see randomly posts about this issue on Reddit all the time and people dot bother to try and help fix the problem.  I guess they just jump ship and leave Sprint which I totally understand now.

What I find facinating though, is that you have at least 24 friends on Sprint who have pixel 3's.  Talk about having a lot of friends with the same phone on the same network.

I thinking my two pixels are experiencing issues because of how the network is configured in our area.  Something is not playing nice because when we travel, I have seen my phone switch back to lte and not get stuck.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

@fireguy_6364 thanks for the tip but cant seem to go edit my post.  My last post was directed towards @Em_Will_I_Am 

Will has actually been very helpful trying to help figure this out but it seems like no solution exists.  I am probably going to try at least one of my pixels on another network and see if problems persist.  If all is well on a different network then we will switch.  If we still have issues then I will know that both my Pixel's are the problem.

Journeyman

My wife's phone

Shipped with an esim, was a nightmare to get set up because we got it mailed and the call takers had no idea how to set the phone up, ended up wasting 5 hours before going to the store for activation. Now the phone constantly drops LTE and wants to roam. Text messages and calls are also spotty. I have an HTC u11 on sprint and have not been having these issues.

Journeyman

@JOZAK 

Is your wife's phone a pixel?  If so then send a direct message to @Em_Will_I_Am 

Journeyman

I did send a pm to him, I just posted it here as well, minus phone number and stuff so that everyone else could see it as well. 

Journeyman

@riyatch I noted that it was a pixel 3 in the subject line in the pm I sent
GrandMaster

@riyatch 

you get roughly a half hour ish to be able to edit your posts..i think when i popped in you were pretty close to that marker.

could be less time than that..cant remember..but i know there is a cut off period

yeah @Em_Will_I_Am is pretty vigilant when it comes to things like this...also helps that he has the same phone lol.

@riyatch wrote:

@fireguy_6364 thanks for the tip but cant seem to go edit my post.  My last post was directed towards @Em_Will_I_Am 

Will has actually been very helpful trying to help figure this out but it seems like no solution exists.  I am probably going to try at least one of my pixels on another network and see if problems persist.  If all is well on a different network then we will switch.  If we still have issues then I will know that both my Pixel's are the problem.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community Manager

I meet with Google folk at 2 PM today.  Wish me luck.

@fireguy_6364 wrote:

@riyatch 

you get roughly a half hour ish to be able to edit your posts..i think when i popped in you were pretty close to that marker.

could be less time than that..cant remember..but i know there is a cut off period

yeah @Em_Will_I_Am is pretty vigilant when it comes to things like this...also helps that he has the same phone lol.

@riyatch wrote:

Journeyman

Pixel 3 here with same issues.
Community Manager

Update:  We are up to 32 examples.  I have a follow-up meeting with Sprint HQ this afternoon to go over the data.  

Journeyman

Thank you for the update.
Journeyman

@Em_Will_I_Am 

Wow...this is great Will.  Thanks for staying on top of this issue even when I was only a few of us.  Fingers crossed.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat