Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 3 xl stuck on 3g

Journeyman

Re: Pixel 3 xl stuck on 3g

@Em_Will_I_Am @RedCruzr_Sprint 

Hey guys,

I was able to get my sim cards changed to the one that you guys suggested.  Hoping this does it.

@Em_Will_I_Am Are you able to see if we now have the proper sim cards in?

Sprint Social Care S.M.A.R.T. Agent

@Em_Will_I_Am is out of the office. I'm happy to check on it for you. Can you send me a private message with your PIN or security answer?

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Journeyman

sent a DM

Thank you, @riyatch. I got it.

RedCruzr
Social Care 

Queen of Unlocks and Billing Questions. Samsung for Life!!
Kudos and Accepted Solutions are welcomed and appreciated.
Community Manager

OK, I'm back.  In and out from vacation. @riyatch looks like you have CZ2114LWQ not CZ4114TLWQ.  CZ2114TLWQ is for the Pixel 2 and not the 3 and is Part number SIMGLW416Q NOT SIMGLW416TQ, which is for the Pixel 3.  I would think with the current SIM you have, LTE will work for a while and then go back to 3G.

@riyatch wrote:

@Em_Will_I_Am 

Hello, thanks for searching this.  I have that sim card also and tried to swap out for that sim 2 nights ago on one of my pixels.  The rep that I was working with did the swap with me but I could not make phone calls.  He had me do all sorts of stuff but in the end he told me to switch back to the original sim  and factory reset my phone.  He could not get it working properly.  I am would like to try again if you feel this is the problem but I am not sure how to go about doing this without running into other problems.

Journeyman

@Em_Will_I_Am 

Sent you a DM with a pic of the sim I used which is exactly what you told me to use so why is this problem still occuring? 

Journeyman

I have been following this string. What is the correct SIM card for the Pixel 3XL

Journeyman

@Em_Will_I_Am 

Something must be wrong in sprints system because I have used both types of sim cards that you said should work but they keep showing as the wrong sim.  Was wondering if the esim option is now available for the pixel 3 now?  It shows up now on the phone, just wondering if it's functional and if this might solve the problem?

Community Manager

The correct SIM for the Pixel 3 XL is CZ4114TLWQ UPC 019962041648 Part no. SIMGLW416TQ

@eaglemich1 wrote:

I have been following this string. What is the correct SIM card for the Pixel 3XL

Community Manager

Just going by what I see.  I've been pulling up your phone number with the notes of the chat.  Personally, PM me your phone number and I will recheck the account.  ESIM is available, but for new activations.  I guess in theory, you could put an old device and reactivate the Pixel with the ESIM.  Be sure you are on the latest official software if you consider this (No Android Q betas).

@riyatch wrote:

@Em_Will_I_Am 

Something must be wrong in sprints system because I have used both types of sim cards that you said should work but they keep showing as the wrong sim.  Was wondering if the esim option is now available for the pixel 3 now?  It shows up now on the phone, just wondering if it's functional and if this might solve the problem?

Journeyman

@Em_Will_I_Am 

You have been telling me it's CZ4114TLWQ and you said CZ2114TLWQ is for the pixel 2....please clarify?

Hey riyatch. Just to clarify, here are the correct #'s

Pixel 2 and 2XL: CZ2114LWQ 

Pixel 3 and 3XL: CZ4114TLWQ 

"Hail Yourself!" - Ben Kissel

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat