cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 3XL Unlock

Highlighted
Journeyman

Pixel 3XL Unlock

I purchased 2 Pixel 3XLs from sprint and have paid them off. I often use my second sim card from google fi on this phone and it worked well for last 30 days. I was able to switch between physical Google Fi sim and Sprint esim. But today I get message "SIM card isn't supported  Ask Sprint if this device can be unlocked, tap here for contact details."

What did go wrong ? I am not able to receive calls/text sent to my Google Fi sim card which is my work #. 

Is there anything I can do to ensure I get the SIM unlock going ASAP?  This is super urgent.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Pixel 3XL Unlock

PM me your MEIDs and I will check the lock status.

@vipuls1970 wrote:

I purchased 2 Pixel 3XLs from sprint and have paid them off. I often use my second sim card from google fi on this phone and it worked well for last 30 days. I was able to switch between physical Google Fi sim and Sprint esim. But today I get message "SIM card isn't supported  Ask Sprint if this device can be unlocked, tap here for contact details."

What did go wrong ? I am not able to receive calls/text sent to my Google Fi sim card which is my work #. 

Is there anything I can do to ensure I get the SIM unlock going ASAP?  This is super urgent.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I got one rep to say it was 000000, try that and let know if it works, I'm having trouble downloading an eSIM now for my GOOfi

Highlighted
Journeyman

Try 000000

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat