cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 3XL Unlock

Highlighted
Journeyman

Pixel 3XL Unlock

So I purchased 2 Pixel 3XLs through Best Buy and have paid them off so that I could request a Carrier Unlock. I spoke to someone the other day and requested the Unlock codes on all my devices. I had a Galaxy S9 on my account that successfully unlocked but my 2 Pixel 3XLs are still SIM locked. I called again today and the gentleman on the phone said that my phones are unlocked.

I have looked online to see if there is anything I can do to ensure that it has been done but the only thing I saw from Sprint is pressing ##72786## which does absolutely nothing on my phone. I have Updated PRLs and Device Config as well as restarted my phone to no avail. When I go into Developer Options, the OEM Unlocking option is still Grayed out.

Is there anything I can do to ensure I get the SIM unlock going ASAP?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sprint Social Care

Re: Pixel 3XL Unlock

Hi @EUROHOMIE! Let's find out what's going on. I'll send you a Private Message, please check your inbox. 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Pixel 3XL Unlock

My phone unlocked this morning. Thanks anyway!

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat