cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 3a XL Won't Activate on Google Fi (originally activated on Sprint)

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Pixel 3a XL Won't Activate on Google Fi (originally activated on Sprint)

I would like to mention that my Pixel 3A was unlocked by Sprints Technical Back Office team as a result of posting to this thread! This was no small deal. I had spent countless hours and previous attempts by Sprint to get this resolved. Thanks again Technical Back Office team! whoever you are!

Highlighted
Journeyman

The exact same issue is happening to me as well. Verified with the Sprint rep that the phone has been unlocked. Still getting the E0X60003 error code when transferring to Google Fi. Perhaps the Technical back office team can help with mine also? How did you get in touch with that team?

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Hello ggibson751. 

Let's look into this case for you. Please send us a private message with your name, account holders name, phone number, account PIN or answer to the security question. Include the MEID of the device. 

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey out there:

It appears I'm having the exact same issue on a Pixel 4 device. When I try to activate Google Fi, I get the same error code—E0X60005—and the process stops there. I've called both Sprint and Google Fi to no avail. I've had the phone for 3 months now, and paid it off this month.

Sprint assures me the phone is unlocked, but based on this post, I'm wondering if that's not the case.

Is there any way to talk to the same Technical Back Office Team? I'd like to avoid days of support requests and get my phone working.

Thanks for any help.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sorry, mistyped the error code: it's the same, E0X60003.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi Sprint, I am knee deep in this exact issue. I bought a Pixel 3a XL from Spint, used it on Sprint for over 50 days, switched to Google Fi and it wont activate. Google says it is unlocked. Can I get some of that "Back Office Tech Support" team help on this one please? I have been and continue to be a Sprint customer, for many years and really need your help on this one. Thanks!!!

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Hey @rmfclg and @Ryanteeuwen3. Let's check your phones status. Please send me a Private Message, just click on my name and then on "Send a Message". 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Message sent. Thanks for picking this up, Carlos.
Highlighted
Sprint Employee

@rmfclg, I just got it. I'll reply shortly. 

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi Sprint, no one has answered me on this issue. Can someone help me get my Pixel truly unlocked? 

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Hey @Ryanteeuwen3! We responded your PMs, but it looks there was an misunderstanding. We thought the issue was resolved, isn't that the case? If not, please make sure to follow the steps on the next article SOLUTION: Sprint Hints for Successful Unlocks. It should resolve this, but you can contact us back via PM in case you still need assistance.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks I will try all of those steps listed and get back to you. Hopefully that does the trick!
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat