Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 4 XL data issues

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Pixel 4 XL data issues

So the update I'm downloading now should fix this issue. . .......

Highlighted
GrandMaster

does it mention bug fixes?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

There was no mention in the change log of anything related to connectivity that I noticed. But also I have not had the 3G issue yet today, so my fingers are crossed at this point. It's too soon to tell. Anyone on here who has gotten the update, please weigh in at some point indicating whether you've experienced the issue since the update or if it's actually fixed.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Still having issues, handoff is incomplete. I'm thinking now that there will be a separate release. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Anyone confirm this? 

Highlighted
Journeyman

The update appears to have fixed the issue I was having. My early results suggest I am now reliably staying connected to LTE without the need restart or switch airplane mode on and off 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I believe that the issue has been fixed for me as well. I'm still monitoring the issue and will report back if there's anything worth reporting. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I can confirm that the update made no difference for me.  If anything, it once again drops worse than it did before.  I'm convinced this will never be fixed and that the Pixel on Sprint is doomed.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I've had the same issues. I just downloaded and installed the security patch and we'll let you know if this fixed the problem for my Pixel 4 XL

Highlighted
GrandMaster

since it has helped the majority of the people posting in here your issue might be a bit deeper or more than what the others were running into. might have an agent look into yours a bit further just in case.

@parintachin wrote:

I can confirm that the update made no difference for me.  If anything, it once again drops worse than it did before.  I'm convinced this will never be fixed and that the Pixel on Sprint is doomed.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

It certainly helped me. I don't know if it is as good as my pixel 2 was, but I haven't felt the need to toggle airplane mode since the upgrade and was doing that multiple times per day before.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ok day one after the security update. Left the metal building I work in where all cell connections are lost all day and only WiFi works... LTE started right up. So far so good but I'll keep you posted.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat