Software Version: BBB100-3V016
Release Date: 1/11/2019
Method: Available OTA 

Fixes:

Android security patch level January 2019

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello! please i have a problem with my blackberry keyone bbb100-3 phone that does not start. and according to the information that I have to do near the technicians, they mount said that it is a system failure and that they do not have its firmware to update it ... I am currently in Cameroon I do not know if it is possible to send me this firmware for I can update my phone ???

Highlighted

The majority of our updates of done over the air and as a result we do not have software files to send.  You may want to contact Blackberry to see if they have those files.

@rodriguebob wrote:

Hello! please i have a problem with my blackberry keyone bbb100-3 phone that does not start. and according to the information that I have to do near the technicians, they mount said that it is a system failure and that they do not have its firmware to update it ... I am currently in Cameroon I do not know if it is possible to send me this firmware for I can update my phone ???

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat