Fixes:

Updated Software includes the following:

• Google Security Patches 02-2019
  • Improved Performance and Bug Fixes
  • Modem Security Patches

6 REPLIES 6
Journeyman

Re: Software Update: Essential Phone (PH-1) 2/8/2019

When is the March security update being released?  It's already March 27!

GrandMaster

i could have sworn the updates for this phone kick out directly from Google/Essential the same as the Nexus/Pixel line.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Not for Sprint/Telus

@fireguy_6364 wrote:

i could have sworn the updates for this phone kick out directly from Google/Essential the same as the Nexus/Pixel line.

GrandMaster

if thats the case most other Sprint branded phones are receiving the March security patch currently..well some..Essential might be adding something to it or could be running into issues with it.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community Manager

It dropped yesterday, 4/1.  Included all the way up to April security update and minor adjustments.

@JayDT wrote:

Journeyman

@Em_Will_I_Am wrote:

It dropped yesterday, 4/1.  Included all the way up to April security update and minor adjustments.

@JayDT wrote:

Yes, I got it right away.  Had the Digital Wellbeing settings from the March update.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat